Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: DIY advice ( exterior cladding ) ?  (Read 2241 times)

steve195527

Re: DIY advice ( exterior cladding ) ?
« Reply #20 on: 04 May 2015, 11:05:46 »
Advertisement
Just an update on the cladding , it's now done , I found a local chippie  and we worked together on the cladding , Well to be honest I was the tea boy most of the time  :D
indeed very happy with to finished result  ,  now back working on my beach themed back garden , now  just starting to build the pier , (weather permitting) ,  as the sailing boat is now in place ,  lol:1 , there is a method in my madness , never seen anybody cutting grass and weeding a beach ,  ::)
I do like the way you've removed all that white boarding and planted all those plants and lawn >:D >:D >:D

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
Re: DIY advice ( exterior cladding ) ?
« Reply #21 on: 05 May 2015, 23:40:59 »
Just an update on the cladding , it's now done , I found a local chippie  and we worked together on the cladding , Well to be honest I was the tea boy most of the time  :D
indeed very happy with to finished result  ,  now back working on my beach themed back garden , now  just starting to build the pier , (weather permitting) ,  as the sailing boat is now in place ,  lol:1 , there is a method in my madness , never seen anybody cutting grass and weeding a beach ,  ::)

I do like the way you've removed all that white boarding and planted all those plants and lawn >:D >:D >:D
:D hey what's the point of a lawn  ,  I now got a back garden beach  complete with beach hut, pier , sailing boat , surf board  screwed on + many  other nautical items  , so who needs a lawn and veg patch ,being I live in area  designated as  a place of scenic beauty , and  lettuces etc  are cheap enough at Tesco's ,  but now 60 miles from the  coast , it's all down the  gas mileage for me , so come summer  I can  walk into my garden flop on my  sunbed and imagine I am in the south of France ,without huffing and puffing about the weeds in my non existent lawn  ,  :D