Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New iphone  (Read 668 times)

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
New iphone
« on: 23 April 2015, 12:07:55 »
Advertisement
I know a lot of people don't like apple but I've just bought a iPhone 6 plus, it's such a nice phone.

I might of asked this before but why do people hate apple

steve195527

Re: New iphone
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2015, 18:12:30 »
I know a lot of people don't like apple but I've just bought a iPhone 6 plus, it's such a nice phone.

I might of asked this before but why do people hate apple
probably because the they seem to dictate to much in the market place as to where the tech goes direction wise along with that they love taking competitors to court over silly things,basically if it looks like an apple product litigation is launched!bit like tesco really,who gives a toss that they lost so much?nobody!when M&S did the same folk were worried they may fold and wanted them to get back on top,nobody wants tesco to do that

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2015, 18:27:13 »
That's a fair comment

steve195527

« Reply #3 on: 23 April 2015, 18:32:33 »
That's a fair comment
think boils down to Apple and Tesco being perceived as retail bullies for want of a better description

Offline thar

« Reply #4 on: 23 April 2015, 19:48:20 »
Not asking what you paid but was the Android comparison the same price? To me it seems you pay for the Apple branding and can get a much better spec'd phone for a cheaper price.

I have never had an Apple device but they seem harder or more expensive to unlock. It's never cost me more that a few quid to unlock an Android.

Don't like the idea of iTunes either.

I love the new android ad, Be together, not the same.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

steve195527

« Reply #5 on: 23 April 2015, 20:15:19 »
Not asking what you paid but was the Android comparison the same price? To me it seems you pay for the Apple branding and can get a much better spec'd phone for a cheaper price.

I have never had an Apple device but they seem harder or more expensive to unlock. It's never cost me more that a few quid to unlock an Android.

Don't like the idea of iTunes either.

I live the new android ad, Be together, not the same.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

i-tunes is the new quicktime,it likes to take over your pc and is a bugger to get rid of totally lol

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #6 on: 24 April 2015, 10:49:03 »
I got this brand new sealed but about 50 cheaper then in the shops through a mate. I don't use iTunes so I don't have to worry there. I know Samsung have super dooper cameras and got this and that but I just dont like android ( I probably would if I used it enough ) I just like the feel and the iOS . As for unlocking yes some of the networks on iPhone are expensive but I usually just get O2 network so I can use giffgaff