Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dont move to Three!!  (Read 1078 times)

snadge

dont move to Three!!
« on: 26 January 2015, 01:36:40 »
Advertisement
letter/email to Three :

On Tuesday 13th June I moved from Talk Mobile to Three using PAC code VTM226598 - this transfer did not happen for 7 days even though I was turning my phone on and off - on the 7th day both networks went off so thought it must be under the transition (7 days later). So late that night when it still wasn't working I took the sim out in the hope that would work/help...unfortunately I lost the sim in the dark because of this, so, the next day I bought a new one, a  99p 1-2-3 sim which worked perfectly (but on the wrong number) and called cmr services on Tuesday 22nd about 2:10pm spoke to Hannah Shaiah (you will find this on or system) she was quite derogatory and also said it could only be done in a 3 store and she also has no record of me at all? But then asks me to verify who I was? by things like WHERE I GOT THE SIMCARD (your website) WHAT TIME I REGISTERED the card... all the things you would never remember a week later - so- she apologised and said if I go into any 3 store they would sort it straight away, she gave me a ref number: 965 168 76 50 and said for my trouble I would get 100 minutes, 100 texts and all you can eat data for 1 week on my number 0790xxxxxx

So I took this sim into one of your stores in MetroCentre Gateshead the very next day Friday 23rd and spoke to a Neal Gamble, who said she (this customer rep) has told you a pack of lies, we wouldn’t be able to do it in-store straight away and the reference number looks fake to me and if we could we wouldn’t be able to do it all straight away, so I left vey very annoyed, cost me a fortune in bus journeys (£4 each time x 2) and phone calls to cmr service for 25 minutes @ 35p per minute

So
A friend at my work in the MetroCentre said Bethany at the other three store in the MetroCentre would sort it out for me, she told me to come in so I got the bus down on Saturday the 24th (now 11 days later and 2 store visits) and she said she could do a sim swap and move the number onto it but with regards to my promised minutes and texts and data that I would have to email customer services??!!!, anyway, it wasn’t connected in the store and she promised it would take a few hours but at the most 24

So , I went upstairs and asked Neal Gamble why he couldn’t do this sim swap and his reply was “ah sorry, I must have had a brain fart!” do you say that to all your customers?  Anyway. come 9pm about 7 hours later I turned the phone off then on and get the message SIM NOT PROVISIONED MM#2 –fuming was not the word, I am absolutely disgusted at the way three have treated me and also the cost of going back and forward 11 days later
I am going back to see Beth tomorrow (because Neal shouldn’t be working at three) and I am going to complain to the manager but expect you as customer services to honour your agreements of 100 free min, 100 free texts, all you can eat data for 1 week and I should get extra for all this carry on, its cost me more than £10 already!!

I will be taking this to Ofcom and the Watchdog TV shows that will put you on the wall of shame as my friend said her mate has the same issue! I will also be writing to head office about this debacle.

I expect my sim Swap to be fixed in store tomorrow then recompensed for all my trouble, like I say I will be dealing with Bethany and The Manager
So I Did go and they were all clueless, 4 hours later Bethany came to my work to say your phone is working now…so I said thanks, it had 3 on but would do nothing!!
so after work I went to see Ritchie the manager who didn’t have a clue as to why all of a sudden I could call out ,  not text or internet AND 333 says I had £0.00…..!!! lhe did reboot the device which meant it worked but could only call out/in and said I had no credit?? left me with no answer but to call your Indian call centre (again) which I did and they cut me off after 20 mins around 6:30pm on Sunday 25th (same day) and I could not get back through saying something about training colleagues now..so in mid sentence he/she just hangs up and does training? I would be sacked/warned for that– I fixed it myself by resetting the device then finding the MMS settings on a non-three website you never sent to my phone and put them in manually -  and I don’t even work at three….says a lot!

I want some recompense for this otherwise its ofcom and watchdog galore and also Area Manager will be asked to come into that store so I can tell aswell as writing to head office, I see the 10 mins/text/data may have been applied (ive no trust) but that’s not enough for ALL that ive been through and you not having a clue as to why its happened ….all for a number port that’s supposed to tale 3-24 hours…..im on day 10 now

Thanks for making me stay up until 2:17am to type all this when I have work tomorrow at 8am

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
Re: dont move to Three!!
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2015, 12:07:57 »
I wouldn't ever move to three load of Excrement, I used to be with them never again. They are the hardest phone to sell aswell

Offline KRW

« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2015, 18:48:58 »
And don't forget that they only have 3G/4G no 2G if you not in spitting distance of a 3G/4G tower
Windows 10 Home 64bit    Netgear D7000
Down/Up Connect Speed  80/20 Mbp (max speed 70Mb/19Mb) updated
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results.html?id=1483655240613837255

steve195527

« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2015, 18:49:52 »
I always buy unlocked phones but did try three,for a 1 1/2 days,on contract and lots of hidden charges,so sacked em and got refund

Offline KRW

« Reply #4 on: 26 January 2015, 18:51:18 »
Their phones are unlocked now

Offline KRW

« Reply #5 on: 26 January 2015, 19:03:23 »
I ditched EE for similar reason, signed for a contract online on a Sunday received the wrong size sim on Wednesday, CS said I would not get a replacement sim until the following Wednesday but I go to a shop they'd do there and then.

Friday went into a store they said they could sim swap as they in the past it got cocked up and it would better for me to ring CS and get them them sim swap to a sim they could give me.

2.5 hours later on the phone CS end of which they said I needed to register the original before they could swap numbers, but I could not use that sim because wrong size for phone. Ask shop the borrow a phone and told no so took opportunity to cancel there and then.

Eventually went to CPW for sim free phone deal and a sim only contract on O2, but wasn't until I left the store I realised I had the wrong size sim. So back to the store and another assistant took the sim and used a die cutter to cut from mini to nano which i wanted.

snadge

« Reply #6 on: 31 January 2015, 11:25:19 »
Well they called me next day and gave me 30 worth of credit (and 100 texts,  calls)  but it says. 20 n 10 n hope it's not like 10 for call n 20 for text n data.. Supposed to be 30 for whatever you want it for

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk 2

Offline westernatlas772

« Reply #7 on: 03 February 2015, 19:20:50 »
I joined three,  4 months ago, their add ons are a bit muddled which I have mentioned here before, but I had no probs at all, using PAYG 321....transferred my number no probs and have enjoyed cheap call/ texts and silver surfing to my hearts content for a penny an hour, and it locks onto 4G natively when in a city.  I was so impressed, I bought my partner a new Moto g 4G, and got her off O2 and put her on three, she cant believe how cheap three,s 321 PAYG is.   So Snadge, now that your with three.....go to a Three store and get a Moto G 4G for £129 unlocked, they have them stocked,  and I will pay for it, or you can get summit else, and use the £129 towards it.   Call it website maintenance fees.