Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Firefox dilemma  (Read 1004 times)

Offline CurlyWhirly

• Super-Hero Member
Firefox dilemma
« on: 16 January 2015, 16:38:46 »
Advertisement
I must have clicked on something I shouldn't have as the bookmark 'icons' have disappeared from the top of my browser.

They were displayed side by side at the top of the screen.

I can still access the bookmarks list but I miss the bookmark 'icons' at the top of the browser as they were so easily accessible.

Does anyone know how to get them back ?

Thanks for any advice.

Offline CappySpectrum

• Super-Hero Member
Re: Firefox dilemma
« Reply #1 on: 16 January 2015, 16:46:52 »
Right click toolbar? Bookmarks toolbar?
Originally known as Quasimoto

Offline CurlyWhirly

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 16 January 2015, 18:46:04 »
Right click toolbar? Bookmarks toolbar?
Cheers so simple when you know how  :-[

snadge

« Reply #3 on: 17 January 2015, 19:39:14 »
turn off the pc, remove the hard-drive, keep it in the freezer overnight, put it back in the next day and that should bring them back
 :angel:

Offline Den1

• STAFF - Tech Expert
  • Super-Hero Member
    • myallotment.net
« Reply #4 on: 17 January 2015, 19:57:08 »
turn off the pc, remove the hard-drive, keep it in the freezer overnight, put it back in the next day and that should bring them back
 :angel:
lol:1 lol:1 lol:1 lol:1 lol:1
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #5 on: 17 January 2015, 19:58:16 »
It's funny I do something like that for iPhones, if wifi is greyed out you have to heat the phone up with a hairdryer until a message comes up about overheating then turn phone off put in sealed bag and put in freezer for 10 mins and hey presto wifi works done it on 5 phones now and everyone of them worked

steve195527

« Reply #6 on: 17 January 2015, 21:59:26 »
It's funny I do something like that for iPhones, if wifi is greyed out you have to heat the phone up with a hairdryer until a message comes up about overheating then turn phone off put in sealed bag and put in freezer for 10 mins and hey presto wifi works done it on 5 phones now and everyone of them worked
you used to be able to wipe any none default security code from car/truck radios like that,we had to do it after servicing some trucks if the battery had been removed and the owner/driver didn't know the code,don't think it works with modern ones though

snadge

« Reply #7 on: 18 January 2015, 14:02:41 »

joke right?...u know im slow lol

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #8 on: 18 January 2015, 21:15:57 »
No it's the truth, I had 2 phones in a row where wifi was greyed out so I googled it and a lot of people were talking about it so I thought I would try it and it worked, the thing I didn't like doing is heating it up till the message came up it was red hot

snadge

« Reply #9 on: 19 January 2015, 00:27:10 »
No it's the truth, I had 2 phones in a row where wifi was greyed out so I googled it and a lot of people were talking about it so I thought I would try it and it worked, the thing I didn't like doing is heating it up till the message came up it was red hot

fkin more reason to hate apple lol