Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Curries /PC world  (Read 698 times)

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
Curries /PC world
« on: 26 December 2014, 18:47:23 »
Advertisement
Curries /PC world  ?
Yes I know I spelt Currys wrong , but it also gives me the Sh*ts

Part2 of the Saga , 
Having in part 1 , dashed across London  0n Christmas eve  afternoon
(Dashed ? it would have been quicker to have walked ) to collect in store the
Xbox1 + 2nd controller ,  only to discover on Christmas day I had aXbox1 and
In the second box a Asus Wi fi  pcie unit , !!!!!

Today went back to sort it all out ,  patiently waited at the customer  help desk
And was totally ignored  by the staff ,  after ¼ hour I joined the cash desk queue
Another ¼ hour later I got to the front , explained to the young girl the problem
Noticed the flicker of panic in her eyes ,   but she found a xbox1 controller on the shelf with ½ doz. more sitting there
Joy I had it in my hand … only for a few seconds as a manager/supervisor  rushed up and snatched it back ,  then I had to start the explanation all over again ,
Only to be told the 2nd controller was in the  box with Xbox 1 , I said it wasn’t and there is no way it would fit into that box , and as my receipt said  2 packages  ,
If you check that xbox1 on the shelf  you will see there is only one controller inside
 Apparently she couldn’t open the box as it was sealed ,
But what she could do was check around  as my controller might have been delivered to another store , it might take a week or so ,

At that point I politely explained  The Christmas day present for the grandchildren had been ruined , I have spent £20 in petrol and 3 wasted hours  , and you are going to try and find the missing controller !, her reply we could post it to you once it’s found ,

At that point she attempted to retain  the box with the wifi  inside ,
My reactions were faster ,  :D
Upshot to all this the whole lot is going back tomorrow ,for a full refund
And I will be cancelling my £580  order for kitchen appliances ,
Just hope I never darken their door step again

BTW I have worked in retail in the past , so I always remain polite with the staff .
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2-ukrd2VQ

snadge

Re: Curries /PC world
« Reply #1 on: 26 December 2014, 19:38:50 »
make sure you

A) Tell the manager (general manager not team leader or deputy) that your cacelling all your white goods because of this and

B) that you intend (AND SHOULD 100%) contact head office about it and tell then your informing watchdog!

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 28 December 2014, 01:15:35 »
make sure you

A) Tell the manager (general manager not team leader or deputy) that your cacelling all your white goods because of this and

B) that you intend (AND SHOULD 100%) contact head office about it and tell then your informing watchdog!
I must have been seduced  by Saturdays charming young female assistant  , got the  missing Xbox1 controller  and handed over the WiFi card kit,  it took minuets
Came home and cancelled the  kitchen appliances order ,
found all the stuff cheaper at screwfix ,
so it's game on for the grandkids after all ,
the bit that makes me smile on their  Christmas days disappointment I said lets go for a walk instead ,
the look of horror on their faces was a joy , apart from their dog Fred who wagged his tail .

steve195527

« Reply #3 on: 28 December 2014, 01:26:00 »
make sure you

I must have been seduced  by Saturdays charming young female assistant  , got the  missing Xbox1 controller  and handed over the WiFi card kit,  it took minuets
the bit that makes me smile on their  Christmas days disappointment I said lets go for a walk instead ,
the look of horror on their faces was a joy , apart from their dog Fred who wagged his tail .
you cruel bugger:-making youngsters go out in the fresh air rather than letting them sit in front of the tele or pc!! you need reporting to the nscc,and the rspca if it was raining and fred got wet! >:D

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: 28 December 2014, 01:30:14 »
make sure you

you cruel bugger:-making youngsters go out in the fresh air rather than letting them sit in front of the tele or pc!! you need reporting to the nscc,and the rspca if it was raining and fred got wet! >:D
  lol:1