Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Christmas ! humbug  (Read 584 times)

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
Christmas ! humbug
« on: 14 December 2014, 20:36:24 »
Advertisement
This old Luddite Is now the owner of a mobile phone ( nokia)
it's got a crap camera , but apparently   my family think  think I need
one for emergencies , never needed one before ,so I wonder who's emergency ?

the thing that worries me it's got bluetooth . last time I had an odd  coloured tooth it cost me 400 at my dentist ,  lol:1 ,
Just had a hot date with a gal  that kept  checking her phone  every 5 mins , I figured she was bored with my" I remember when sexy talk"
 whatever, she has said   lets do this again some time .
just asking guys ,  do you think I have been blown out or just paranoid  ? should I confess  I still run embedded XP pro  ( with the latest up dates ) or should I update my Fish for women profile
 lol:1

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Polo

• Noobie
Re: Christmas ! humbug
« Reply #1 on: 15 December 2014, 20:52:29 »
It's definitely because you didn't try to show off your NFC (maybe it's time to upgrade already?)

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
Re: Christmas ! humbug
« Reply #2 on: 16 December 2014, 20:52:24 »
It's definitely because you didn't try to show off your NFC (maybe it's time to upgrade already?)
:D , I had to google NFC  :-[ ,
Found  " Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, typically a distance of 10 cm (3.9 in) or less."

touching them together ? ,  certainly not on a first date,  now that I can apparently do selfies   :angel: