Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sky could soon launch its own mobile network with help from Vodafone  (Read 866 times)

Offline KRW

Advertisement
Possible cheap mobile tariffs for sky users http://www.engadget.com/2014/10/31/sky-vodafone-mvno/
Windows 10 Home 64bit    Netgear D7000
Down/Up Connect Speed  80/20 Mbp (max speed 70Mb/19Mb) updated
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results.html?id=1483655240613837255

snadge

Re: Sky could soon launch its own mobile network with help from Vodafone
« Reply #1 on: 03 November 2014, 12:08:54 »
avoid like the plague... Vodafone is the worst network and they know this and why they sell out, also think they will allow sky users the same connectivity and bandwidth as VF users? think again... im on Talk Mobile who piggybacks on VF and its almost unusable in all areas and im 2 miles from city centre

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #2 on: 03 November 2014, 16:30:58 »
I really like coverage with Vodafone but I didn't like the payg packages I'm with giffgaff now who use the O2 network and not a lot of difference between Voda and O2 on coverage for me

Offline CurlyWhirly

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: 03 November 2014, 17:27:41 »
avoid like the plague... Vodafone is the worst network and they know this and why they sell out
Agreed.

I couldn't get a signal in work but I am on EE now and their coverage is excellent.

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #4 on: 03 November 2014, 18:33:47 »
It's strange isn't it because I think EE is rubbish and they are the hardest phone to sell if they are EE

Offline westernatlas772

« Reply #5 on: 08 November 2014, 22:25:26 »
Rating mobile providers is very difficult, we all have personal experiences with our providers,  they all have a good or bad point, one thing they all have in common though is that they are all spending huge sums of money improving their networks in a race for a good share of the market, the sums are staggering.                               A report on the BBC says that this month, 3 have been tested as the best 3g coverage in general, just tipping EE out the top seat from last month, however 3's 4G coverage is rated as the worst of all the 4g networks.     Due to the huge input of financial investment, the situation seems a very fluid one so you can rest assured that next month the positions will have changed again

Offline thar

« Reply #6 on: 09 November 2014, 19:46:22 »
It's strange isn't it because I think EE is rubbish and they are the hardest phone to sell if they are EE

I only stay with them as they're the only operator in my area. CS sucks.

I always unlock phones before i sell them so doesn't matter if i bought them from EE.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Offline CurlyWhirly

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: 10 November 2014, 22:03:37 »
I only stay with them as they're the only operator in my area. CS sucks.
I have never had a problem in the 4 months I have been with them but I wanted to upgrade my data allowance and I had no problem with their customer service.