Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Free internet  (Read 579 times)

Offline westernatlas772

Free internet
« on: 25 October 2014, 21:11:57 »
Advertisement
My 3 PAYG 123 deal is full of surprises, I ran out of Data allowance 2 weeks ago, yet I am wandering through the hills of Northumberland and Cumbria happily surfing the net daily with gay abandon since it expired, 3 dont have any credit/debit card details  from which to deduct funds for the use, cos Im PAYG......so wheres the free ride coming from?

snadge

Re: Free internet
« Reply #1 on: 28 October 2014, 11:05:49 »
as far as im aware you dont have any data allowance, it will be using the credit you applied to your fone at 1p per MB, on the 3-2-1 option there is no set allowance, put 10 on use it at

1p per MB (data)
or
2p per text (sms)
or
3p per minute (voice)

you may want to call and ask or read small prints.. if you DO have a data allowance (which im sure you dont on 123 as its mixed) then they will probs be accumulating massive charges to bill you with in 30 days

also you must have used some card details to top up?

Offline westernatlas772

« Reply #2 on: 02 November 2014, 00:33:29 »
Yea i have just noticed that my Data usage is being taken from my credit now that my allowance has expired, I didnt notice the deductions at first cos they only charge a penny an hour for data, when i was with 02 i was used to seeing the pounds reduce quickly....not the pennies as with 3.... brill....good miser rates these.  My partner is on 02 at the mo, will get her on 3s 123PAYG as soon as poss.   Thanks for the help.

snadge

« Reply #3 on: 03 November 2014, 17:04:20 »
Amy has got one of those 123 sims... im gunna get one too next April when my 2 year contract is up