Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Summer over?  (Read 569 times)

snadge

Summer over?
« on: 25 August 2014, 09:16:06 »
Advertisement
im starting to feel cold at nights and mornings now...think thats end of the summer

Offline Den1

• STAFF - Tech Expert
  • Super-Hero Member
    • myallotment.net
Re: Summer over?
« Reply #1 on: 25 August 2014, 10:12:32 »
Yep think you're right, Autumn is on its way  :( 
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

Offline westernatlas772

« Reply #2 on: 25 August 2014, 11:43:38 »
No...we always get SOME very good weather during September, two years ago it was May we had hot weather, last year it was June that was hot n sunny, this year it has been July, August has always been poor and difficult month for weather, still more good to come so dont throw away your Mankini, once you get to Nov......game over

Offline Den1

• STAFF - Tech Expert
  • Super-Hero Member
    • myallotment.net
« Reply #3 on: 25 August 2014, 12:55:27 »
Mankini  :))  wouldn't get my frame into one of those not to mention wobbly bits  :D :D
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

Offline CurlyWhirly

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: 25 August 2014, 14:07:17 »
Yep think you're right, Autumn is on its way  :(
:whathesaid:

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: 27 August 2014, 23:16:32 »
No...we always get SOME very good weather during September, two years ago it was May we had hot weather, last year it was June that was hot n sunny, this year it has been July, August has always been poor and difficult month for weather, still more good to come so dont throw away your Mankini, once you get to Nov......game over
:whathesaid: , indeed August can be unpredictable , Sept often brings stable weather, I have seen Sept temps of 75 F, and no winds , but then I am a ex channel islander ,
but I run a Dallas I wire weather station , it came with me on my house move ,
all I need now is a bit of sea weed  and my trusty crystal ball , and I will beat the Met, office hands down , :D
indeed Summer ain't over to the fat lady sings ,just boasting  as I got tickets the the Kate Bush tour for free , not saying Kate is now fat ,  just has filled out a bit ,same as me  I guess  .  :o