Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bitcoin - Generate income at home through Bitcoin Mining  (Read 803 times)

snadge

Advertisement
I was reading a review on a website about bitcoin (online digital currency), you can use a computer (or many computers) to generate these 'bitcoins' (mining) from which you can sell, some companies even make special little Bitcoin Mining boxes with the sole purpose of leaving them on 24-7 to generate income - im not 100% up on it but its something to do with generating complex mathematical algorithms that creates the currency so you need to have a decent computation processor, you (can) join a group of miners to generate currency quicker and thus cash it in quicker too.

I cant find the review now but the guy ordered one of these boxes for $270 and was earning $20 per day with it

whats others opinions on this? it seems legit and if your going to get into it then now is the time.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=generate%20bitcoin

HantsDealsUK

Re: Bitcoin - Generate income at home through Bitcoin Mining
« Reply #1 on: 15 June 2014, 10:13:02 »
Now is not the time.

You've missed the boat on this one. The amount of money you'll lose from electricity, building the PCs, etc. far outweighs any money you will earn from mining coins.

Sorry.

snadge

« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2014, 13:32:20 »
dont be...Im not ...lol

also a small 4x4 bitcoin miner isnt going to use more than $20 per day in electricity

snadge

« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2014, 15:59:58 »
...here found it - this low power unit can generate the same mathematical computation power  (required for bitcoin mining) as 5 high end graphics cards and costs only $100 per year to run... thats $0.27 per day

he made $700 (in a few weeks or so) - the unit cost $270 and in electricity cost $3.68 for that duration

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2013/06/how-a-total-n00b-mined-700-in-bitcoins/

anybody discrediting it probably doesnt want anyone to get involved because they are probably at it themselves

Offline CappySpectrum

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: 17 June 2014, 20:52:04 »
snadge, did you know of bitcoin/mining back in the 00s? I honestly can't remember but something rings a bell for me but it was more like reading it then skipping over and forgetting until it was all over the news for this decade.
Originally known as Quasimoto

snadge

« Reply #5 on: 18 June 2014, 00:53:07 »
snadge, did you know of bitcoin/mining back in the 00s? I honestly can't remember but something rings a bell for me but it was more like reading it then skipping over and forgetting until it was all over the news for this decade.

only time ive heard of it

HantsDealsUK

« Reply #6 on: 18 June 2014, 19:10:12 »
I am curious as to the algorithm that is used.

steve195527

« Reply #7 on: 18 June 2014, 20:49:42 »
don't you think eventually somebody somewhere will figure out how to "make" forgeries and the total of 21,000,000 will be exceeded with the value then becoming worthless?that'l prob lead to another global economic crisis due to the internet companies prob being valued in them rather than real money

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: 18 June 2014, 21:21:55 »
 lol:1 the old adage, if it sounds to be to go to be true , it probably is ,I am still holding
20 K of drilled clam shells ,  seems like the market has fallen 30K years ago ,
end of day how many Bit's do the  Burlington boys hold ?,