Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Oh yeaaaaaa  (Read 589 times)

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
Oh yeaaaaaa
« on: 19 May 2014, 17:45:24 »
Advertisement
At 1am this morning someone put up a post on Facebook for sale page a 16gb generation 3 ipad so I enquired about it and she said if come and collect in the morning (this morning) I could have for 130 I knocked her down to 110, I picked it up and had a look and thought hmmmm it's got the lightening charging cable thought strange cause 3rd generation has the old cable, anyway to cut along story short it's a 4th generation AND it's not 16gb it's 32, one sold on ebay today for 325. I'm not saying I'll get that because there are some scratches little dents around the outer frame but when a case is on you won't see them so I think I will make a profit on this one I'll let you know how much.

snadge

Re: Oh yeaaaaaa
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2014, 18:21:36 »
At 1am this morning someone put up a post on Facebook for sale page a 16gb generation 3 ipad so I enquired about it and she said if come and collect in the morning (this morning) I could have for 130 I knocked her down to 110, I picked it up and had a look and thought hmmmm it's got the lightening charging cable thought strange cause 3rd generation has the old cable, anyway to cut along story short it's a 4th generation AND it's not 16gb it's 32, one sold on ebay today for 325. I'm not saying I'll get that because there are some scratches little dents around the outer frame but when a case is on you won't see them so I think I will make a profit on this one I'll let you know how much.

fackin hell... well done!

how couldnt she know?

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
Re: Oh yeaaaaaa
« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2014, 19:08:54 »
I really don't know, I knew straight away because of the charging lead but there is a code on the back just to confirm it, but the 32gb it says on the box and if you go into settings in the ipad it says it. I wouldn't mind keeping it but I can't I want to buy things and sell for more mainly broken iPhones and repair them to make a few pennies