Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Subway removes ham & bacon from nearly 200 stores & offers halal meat only  (Read 1001 times)

snadge

Advertisement
Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after 'strong demand' from Muslims
185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and processed according to strict rules
Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned before being slaughtered
Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616576/Subway-removes-ham-pork-nearly-200-stores-strong-demand-Muslims-eat-Halal-meat.html#ixzz30STZnHQ8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

post your views

steve195527

its in the mail so not sure I believe knowing their very right wing almost fascist leanings

Offline CurlyWhirly

• Super-Hero Member
its in the mail so not sure I believe knowing their very right wing almost fascist leanings
If true I won't be eating at Subway anymore  :o

Anyway how is the subject of halal meat connected with politics ?

steve195527

If true I won't be eating at Subway anymore  :o

Anyway how is the subject of halal meat connected with politics ?
the mail are anti-immigration of any type,if they can get the public's back up about a certain group of immigrants it suits their ends,hitler did same in germany,but he targeted the jews.give the public a scapegoat/hate group and it suits the far right,the mail seems almost affiliated with the BNP at times

Offline Den1

• STAFF - Tech Expert
  • Super-Hero Member
    • myallotment.net
As most of the franchises are run by foreigners no surprise really.
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

Offline CurlyWhirly

• Super-Hero Member
the mail are anti-immigration of any type,if they can get the public's back up about a certain group of immigrants it suits their ends,hitler did same in germany,but he targeted the jews.give the public a scapegoat/hate group and it suits the far right,the mail seems almost affiliated with the BNP at times
Oh right I didn't know that. I just read the news articles !

snadge

the mail is a tory paper....100%

steve195527

the mail is a tory paper....100%
I think the Mail considers the Tories to be left wing!