Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: speed test (fixed?)  (Read 2283 times)

Offline gannite6364

• Full-Time Member
speed test (fixed?)
« on: 18 February 2014, 11:00:27 »
Advertisement
It seems that the speed test is not working.

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
Re: speed test
« Reply #1 on: 18 February 2014, 17:16:30 »
It seems that the speed test is not working.
your not wrong there gannite , but strangely using the link 
to the bb speed tester page works fine 
http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #2 on: 18 February 2014, 19:35:33 »
works fine here

Offline Den1

• STAFF - Tech Expert
  • Super-Hero Member
    • myallotment.net
« Reply #3 on: 18 February 2014, 19:36:18 »
And here, but way of the mark though
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.

steve195527

« Reply #4 on: 18 February 2014, 19:40:44 »
And here, but way of the mark though
was going to say exactly same thing

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #5 on: 18 February 2014, 19:42:21 »
Yea and me i never use it

jds auto speedtester

snadge

« Reply #6 on: 19 February 2014, 13:17:01 »
its always been just shy for me...depends on server it uses for you

maybe i will try and find a better one but at the time it was the only one I could embed for free

Offline gannite6364

• Full-Time Member
« Reply #7 on: 19 February 2014, 16:31:44 »
Snadge it is working for me now.

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #8 on: 19 February 2014, 20:38:33 »
is now for me , but wasn't this afternoon , but upload seems way out ? ,
but then it's a flash test ,  never the best way to test ,
I just found a couple of tests ( again Flash based )
interesting to see how distance takes it's %
http://www.nzdsl.co.nz/

http://www.america.myspeedtestonline.com/

snadge

« Reply #9 on: 19 February 2014, 20:54:03 »
the BEST is JD AUTOSPEEDTESTER ios cos its multi-threaded, you can choose locations and file sizes to suite your sync speed and it takes through pinging tests *(like tens or more of times per second for 10 seconds or so...so it gives a clear result

AND

its a standalone program so isnt stuck behind the latency and coding of browsers and flash

trust me its the one to try -works well out of the box but few tweaks makes it better, it can run on a schedule and hidden too...

AV's will pick up 3 of the files as FP's - just add them to ignore:
http://www.gmwsoftware.co.uk/

i will have to see if we can get a new one but with both of us Admins now working its going to be hard to find the time

Offline Thomasjc1

• STAFF - Administrator
  • Must be an Admin?
    • The Tech Forum
« Reply #10 on: 19 February 2014, 21:08:10 »
I will see what I can find

snadge

« Reply #11 on: 20 February 2014, 07:52:01 »
ok ive put the black one in and works better, maybe code has been updated with better servers

heres the JavaScript code if one cares to trawl and find a way to force UK servers only as my first test was in EU - I will host it locally...

Code: [Select]
/* SWFObject v2.2 <http://code.google.com/p/swfobject/>
is released under the MIT License <http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php>
*/
var sc_swfobject=function(){var D="undefined",r="object",S="Shockwave Flash",W="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash",q="application/x-shockwave-flash",R="SWFObjectExprInst",x="onreadystatechange",O=window,j=document,t=navigator,T=false,U=[h],o=[],N=[],I=[],l,Q,E,B,J=false,a=false,n,G,m=true,M=function(){var aa=typeof j.getElementById!=D&&typeof j.getElementsByTagName!=D&&typeof j.createElement!=D,ah=t.userAgent.toLowerCase(),Y=t.platform.toLowerCase(),ae=Y?/win/.test(Y):/win/.test(ah),ac=Y?/mac/.test(Y):/mac/.test(ah),af=/webkit/.test(ah)?parseFloat(ah.replace(/^.*webkit/(d (.d )?).*$/,"$1")):false,X=! "v1",ag=[0,0,0],ab=null;if(typeof t.plugins!=D&&typeof t.plugins[S]==r){ab=t.plugins[S].description;if(ab&&!(typeof t.mimeTypes!=D&&t.mimeTypes[q]&&!t.mimeTypes[q].enabledPlugin)){T=true;X=false;ab=ab.replace(/^.*s (S s S $)/,"$1");ag[0]=parseInt(ab.replace(/^(.*)..*$/,"$1"),10);ag[1]=parseInt(ab.replace(/^.*.(.*)s.*$/,"$1"),10);ag[2]=/[a-zA-Z]/.test(ab)?parseInt(ab.replace(/^.*[a-zA-Z] (.*)$/,"$1"),10):0}}else{if(typeof O.ActiveXObject!=D){try{var ad=new ActiveXObject(W);if(ad){ab=ad.GetVariable("$version");if(ab){X=true;ab=ab.split(" ")[1].split(",");ag=[parseInt(ab[0],10),parseInt(ab[1],10),parseInt(ab[2],10)]}}}catch(Z){}}}return{w3:aa,pv:ag,wk:af,ie:X,win:ae,mac:ac}}(),k=function(){if(!M.w3){return}if((typeof j.readyState!=D&&j.readyState=="complete")||(typeof j.readyState==D&&(j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0]||j.body))){f()}if(!J){if(typeof j.addEventListener!=D){j.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",f,false)}if(M.ie&&M.win){j.attachEvent(x,function(){if(j.readyState=="complete"){j.detachEvent(x,arguments.callee);f()}});if(O==top){(function(){if(J){return}try{j.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(X){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}f()})()}}if(M.wk){(function(){if(J){return}if(!/loaded|complete/.test(j.readyState)){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}f()})()}s(f)}}();function f(){if(J){return}try{var Z=j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].appendChild(C("span"));Z.parentNode.removeChild(Z)}catch(aa){return}J=true;var X=U.length;for(var Y=0;Y<X;Y  ){U[Y]()}}function K(X){if(J){X()}else{U[U.length]=X}}function s(Y){if(typeof O.addEventListener!=D){O.addEventListener("load",Y,false)}else{if(typeof j.addEventListener!=D){j.addEventListener("load",Y,false)}else{if(typeof O.attachEvent!=D){i(O,"onload",Y)}else{if(typeof O.onload=="function"){var X=O.onload;O.onload=function(){X();Y()}}else{O.onload=Y}}}}}function h(){if(T){V()}else{H()}}function V(){var X=j.getElementsByTagName("body")[0];var aa=C(r);aa.setAttribute("type",q);var Z=X.appendChild(aa);if(Z){var Y=0;(function(){if(typeof Z.GetVariable!=D){var ab=Z.GetVariable("$version");if(ab){ab=ab.split(" ")[1].split(",");M.pv=[parseInt(ab[0],10),parseInt(ab[1],10),parseInt(ab[2],10)]}}else{if(Y<10){Y  ;setTimeout(arguments.callee,10);return}}X.removeChild(aa);Z=null;H()})()}else{H()}}function H(){var ag=o.length;if(ag>0){for(var af=0;af<ag;af  ){var Y=o[af].id;var ab=o[af].callbackFn;var aa={success:false,id:Y};if(M.pv[0]>0){var ae=c(Y);if(ae){if(F(o[af].swfVersion)&&!(M.wk&&M.wk<312)){w(Y,true);if(ab){aa.success=true;aa.ref=z(Y);ab(aa)}}else{if(o[af].expressInstall&&A()){var ai={};ai.data=o[af].expressInstall;ai.width=ae.getAttribute("width")||"0";ai.height=ae.getAttribute("height")||"0";if(ae.getAttribute("class")){ai.styleclass=ae.getAttribute("class")}if(ae.getAttribute("align")){ai.align=ae.getAttribute("align")}var ah={};var X=ae.getElementsByTagName("param");var ac=X.length;for(var ad=0;ad<ac;ad  ){if(X[ad].getAttribute("name").toLowerCase()!="movie"){ah[X[ad].getAttribute("name")]=X[ad].getAttribute("value")}}P(ai,ah,Y,ab)}else{p(ae);if(ab){ab(aa)}}}}}else{w(Y,true);if(ab){var Z=z(Y);if(Z&&typeof Z.SetVariable!=D){aa.success=true;aa.ref=Z}ab(aa)}}}}}function z(aa){var X=null;var Y=c(aa);if(Y&&Y.nodeName=="OBJECT"){if(typeof Y.SetVariable!=D){X=Y}else{var Z=Y.getElementsByTagName(r)[0];if(Z){X=Z}}}return X}function A(){return !a&&F("6.0.65")&&(M.win||M.mac)&&!(M.wk&&M.wk<312)}function P(aa,ab,X,Z){a=true;E=Z||null;B={success:false,id:X};var ae=c(X);if(ae){if(ae.nodeName=="OBJECT"){l=g(ae);Q=null}else{l=ae;Q=X}aa.id=R;if(typeof aa.width==D||(!/%$/.test(aa.width)&&parseInt(aa.width,10)<310)){aa.width="310"}if(typeof aa.height==D||(!/%$/.test(aa.height)&&parseInt(aa.height,10)<137)){aa.height="137"}j.title=j.title.slice(0,47) " - Flash Player Installation";var ad=M.ie&&M.win?"ActiveX":"PlugIn",ac="MMredirectURL=" O.location.toString().replace(/&/g,"&") "&MMplayerType=" ad "&MMdoctitle=" j.title;if(typeof ab.flashvars!=D){ab.flashvars ="&" ac}else{ab.flashvars=ac}if(M.ie&&M.win&&ae.readyState!=4){var Y=C("div");X ="SWFObjectNew";Y.setAttribute("id",X);ae.parentNode.insertBefore(Y,ae);ae.style.display="none";(function(){if(ae.readyState==4){ae.parentNode.removeChild(ae)}else{setTimeout(arguments.callee,10)}})()}u(aa,ab,X)}}function p(Y){if(M.ie&&M.win&&Y.readyState!=4){var X=C("div");Y.parentNode.insertBefore(X,Y);X.parentNode.replaceChild(g(Y),X);Y.style.display="none";(function(){if(Y.readyState==4){Y.parentNode.removeChild(Y)}else{setTimeout(arguments.callee,10)}})()}else{Y.parentNode.replaceChild(g(Y),Y)}}function g(ab){var aa=C("div");if(M.win&&M.ie){aa.innerHTML=ab.innerHTML}else{var Y=ab.getElementsByTagName(r)[0];if(Y){var ad=Y.childNodes;if(ad){var X=ad.length;for(var Z=0;Z<X;Z  ){if(!(ad[Z].nodeType==1&&ad[Z].nodeName=="PARAM")&&!(ad[Z].nodeType==8)){aa.appendChild(ad[Z].cloneNode(true))}}}}}return aa}function u(ai,ag,Y){var X,aa=c(Y);if(M.wk&&M.wk<312){return X}if(aa){if(typeof ai.id==D){ai.id=Y}if(M.ie&&M.win){var ah="";for(var ae in ai){if(ai[ae]!=Object.prototype[ae]){if(ae.toLowerCase()=="data"){ag.movie=ai[ae]}else{if(ae.toLowerCase()=="styleclass"){ah =' class="' ai[ae] '"'}else{if(ae.toLowerCase()!="classid"){ah =" " ae '="' ai[ae] '"'}}}}}var af="";for(var ad in ag){if(ag[ad]!=Object.prototype[ad]){af ='<param name="' ad '" value="' ag[ad] '" />'}}aa.outerHTML='<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"' ah ">" af "</object>";N[N.length]=ai.id;X=c(ai.id)}else{var Z=C(r);Z.setAttribute("type",q);for(var ac in ai){if(ai[ac]!=Object.prototype[ac]){if(ac.toLowerCase()=="styleclass"){Z.setAttribute("class",ai[ac])}else{if(ac.toLowerCase()!="classid"){Z.setAttribute(ac,ai[ac])}}}}for(var ab in ag){if(ag[ab]!=Object.prototype[ab]&&ab.toLowerCase()!="movie"){e(Z,ab,ag[ab])}}aa.parentNode.replaceChild(Z,aa);X=Z}}return X}function e(Z,X,Y){var aa=C("param");aa.setAttribute("name",X);aa.setAttribute("value",Y);Z.appendChild(aa)}function y(Y){var X=c(Y);if(X&&X.nodeName=="OBJECT"){if(M.ie&&M.win){X.style.display="none";(function(){if(X.readyState==4){b(Y)}else{setTimeout(arguments.callee,10)}})()}else{X.parentNode.removeChild(X)}}}function b(Z){var Y=c(Z);if(Y){for(var X in Y){if(typeof Y[X]=="function"){Y[X]=null}}Y.parentNode.removeChild(Y)}}function c(Z){var X=null;try{X=j.getElementById(Z)}catch(Y){}return X}function C(X){return j.createElement(X)}function i(Z,X,Y){Z.attachEvent(X,Y);I[I.length]=[Z,X,Y]}function F(Z){var Y=M.pv,X=Z.split(".");X[0]=parseInt(X[0],10);X[1]=parseInt(X[1],10)||0;X[2]=parseInt(X[2],10)||0;return(Y[0]>X[0]||(Y[0]==X[0]&&Y[1]>X[1])||(Y[0]==X[0]&&Y[1]==X[1]&&Y[2]>=X[2]))?true:false}function v(ac,Y,ad,ab){if(M.ie&&M.mac){return}var aa=j.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];if(!aa){return}var X=(ad&&typeof ad=="string")?ad:"screen";if(ab){n=null;G=null}if(!n||G!=X){var Z=C("style");Z.setAttribute("type","text/css");Z.setAttribute("media",X);n=aa.appendChild(Z);if(M.ie&&M.win&&typeof j.styleSheets!=D&&j.styleSheets.length>0){n=j.styleSheets[j.styleSheets.length-1]}G=X}if(M.ie&&M.win){if(n&&typeof n.addRule==r){n.addRule(ac,Y)}}else{if(n&&typeof j.createTextNode!=D){n.appendChild(j.createTextNode(ac " {" Y "}"))}}}function w(Z,X){if(!m){return}var Y=X?"visible":"hidden";if(J&&c(Z)){c(Z).style.visibility=Y}else{v("#" Z,"visibility:" Y)}}function L(Y){var Z=/["<>.;]/;var X=Z.exec(Y)!=null;return X&&typeof encodeURIComponent!=D?encodeURIComponent(Y):Y}var d=function(){if(M.ie&&M.win){window.attachEvent("onunload",function(){var ac=I.length;for(var ab=0;ab<ac;ab  ){I[ab][0].detachEvent(I[ab][1],I[ab][2])}var Z=N.length;for(var aa=0;aa<Z;aa  ){y(N[aa])}for(var Y in M){M[Y]=null}M=null;for(var X in swfobject){swfobject[X]=null}swfobject=null})}}();return{registerObject:function(ab,X,aa,Z){if(M.w3&&ab&&X){var Y={};Y.id=ab;Y.swfVersion=X;Y.expressInstall=aa;Y.callbackFn=Z;o[o.length]=Y;w(ab,false)}else{if(Z){Z({success:false,id:ab})}}},getObjectById:function(X){if(M.w3){return z(X)}},embedSWF:function(ab,ah,ae,ag,Y,aa,Z,ad,af,ac){var X={success:false,id:ah};if(M.w3&&!(M.wk&&M.wk<312)&&ab&&ah&&ae&&ag&&Y){w(ah,false);K(function(){ae ="";ag ="";var aj={};if(af&&typeof af===r){for(var al in af){aj[al]=af[al]}}aj.data=ab;aj.width=ae;aj.height=ag;var am={};if(ad&&typeof ad===r){for(var ak in ad){am[ak]=ad[ak]}}if(Z&&typeof Z===r){for(var ai in Z){if(typeof am.flashvars!=D){am.flashvars ="&" ai "=" Z[ai]}else{am.flashvars=ai "=" Z[ai]}}}if(F(Y)){var an=u(aj,am,ah);if(aj.id==ah){w(ah,true)}X.success=true;X.ref=an}else{if(aa&&A()){aj.data=aa;P(aj,am,ah,ac);return}else{w(ah,true)}}if(ac){ac(X)}})}else{if(ac){ac(X)}}},switchOffAutoHideShow:function(){m=false},ua:M,getFlashPlayerVersion:function(){return{major:M.pv[0],minor:M.pv[1],release:M.pv[2]}},hasFlashPlayerVersion:F,createSWF:function(Z,Y,X){if(M.w3){return u(Z,Y,X)}else{return undefined}},showExpressInstall:function(Z,aa,X,Y){if(M.w3&&A()){P(Z,aa,X,Y)}},removeSWF:function(X){if(M.w3){y(X)}},createCSS:function(aa,Z,Y,X){if(M.w3){v(aa,Z,Y,X)}},addDomLoadEvent:K,addLoadEvent:s,getQueryParamValue:function(aa){var Z=j.location.search||j.location.hash;if(Z){if(/?/.test(Z)){Z=Z.split("?")[1]}if(aa==null){return L(Z)}var Y=Z.split("&");for(var X=0;X<Y.length;X  ){if(Y[X].substring(0,Y[X].indexOf("="))==aa){return L(Y[X].substring((Y[X].indexOf("=") 1)))}}}return""},expressInstallCallback:function(){if(a){var X=c(R);if(X&&l){X.parentNode.replaceChild(l,X);if(Q){w(Q,true);if(M.ie&&M.win){l.style.display="block"}}if(E){E(B)}}a=false}}}}();

// ----------------------------------------- Modernizr ----------------------------------------- //

window.Modernizr = function (a, b, c) { function A(a, b) { for (var d in a) if (k[a[d]] !== c) return b == "pfx" ? a[d] : !0; return !1 } function z(a, b) { return !! ~(""   a).indexOf(b) } function y(a, b) { return typeof a === b } function x(a, b) { return w(n.join(a   ";")   (b || "")) } function w(a) { k.cssText = a } var d = "2.0.6", e = {}, f = !0, g = b.documentElement, h = b.head || b.getElementsByTagName("head")[0], i = "modernizr", j = b.createElement(i), k = j.style, l, m = Object.prototype.toString, n = " -webkit- -moz- -o- -ms- -khtml- ".split(" "), o = {}, p = {}, q = {}, r = [], s = function (a, c, d, e) { var f, h, j, k = b.createElement("div"); if (parseInt(d, 10)) while (d--) j = b.createElement("div"), j.id = e ? e[d] : i   (d   1), k.appendChild(j); f = ["&shy;", "<style>", a, "</style>"].join(""), k.id = i, k.innerHTML  = f, g.appendChild(k), h = c(k, a), k.parentNode.removeChild(k); return !!h }, t, u = {}.hasOwnProperty, v; !y(u, c) && !y(u.call, c) ? v = function (a, b) { return u.call(a, b) } : v = function (a, b) { return b in a && y(a.constructor.prototype[b], c) }; var B = function (a, c) { var d = a.join(""), f = c.length; s(d, function (a, c) { var d = b.styleSheets[b.styleSheets.length - 1], g = d.cssRules && d.cssRules[0] ? d.cssRules[0].cssText : d.cssText || "", h = a.childNodes, i = {}; while (f--) i[h[f].id] = h[f]; e.csstransforms3d = i.csstransforms3d.offsetLeft === 9 }, f, c) } ([, ["@media (", n.join("transform-3d),("), i, ")", "{#csstransforms3d{left:9px;position:absolute}}"].join("")], [, "csstransforms3d"]); o.canvas = function () { var a = b.createElement("canvas"); return !!a.getContext && !!a.getContext("2d") }, o.csstransforms = function () { return !!A(["transformProperty", "WebkitTransform", "MozTransform", "OTransform", "msTransform"]) }, o.csstransforms3d = function () { var a = !!A(["perspectiveProperty", "WebkitPerspective", "MozPerspective", "OPerspective", "msPerspective"]); a && "webkitPerspective" in g.style && (a = e.csstransforms3d); return a }; for (var C in o) v(o, C) && (t = C.toLowerCase(), e[t] = o[C](), r.push((e[t] ? "" : "no-")   t)); w(""), j = l = null, a.attachEvent && function () { var a = b.createElement("div"); a.innerHTML = "<elem></elem>"; return a.childNodes.length !== 1 } () && function (a, b) { function s(a) { var b = -1; while (  b < g) a.createElement(f[b]) } a.iepp = a.iepp || {}; var d = a.iepp, e = d.html5elements || "abbr|article|aside|audio|canvas|datalist|details|figcaption|figure|footer|header|hgroup|mark|meter|nav|output|progress|section|summary|time|video", f = e.split("|"), g = f.length, h = new RegExp("(^|s)("   e   ")", "gi"), i = new RegExp("<(/*)("   e   ")", "gi"), j = /^s*[{}]s*$/, k = new RegExp("(^|[^n]*?s)("   e   ")([^n]*)({[nwW]*?})", "gi"), l = b.createDocumentFragment(), m = b.documentElement, n = m.firstChild, o = b.createElement("body"), p = b.createElement("style"), q = /print|all/, r; d.getCSS = function (a, b) { if (a   "" === c) return ""; var e = -1, f = a.length, g, h = []; while (  e < f) { g = a[e]; if (g.disabled) continue; b = g.media || b, q.test(b) && h.push(d.getCSS(g.imports, b), g.cssText), b = "all" } return h.join("") }, d.parseCSS = function (a) { var b = [], c; while ((c = k.exec(a)) != null) b.push(((j.exec(c[1]) ? "n" : c[1])   c[2]   c[3]).replace(h, "$1.iepp_$2")   c[4]); return b.join("n") }, d.writeHTML = function () { var a = -1; r = r || b.body; while (  a < g) { var c = b.getElementsByTagName(f[a]), d = c.length, e = -1; while (  e < d) c[e].className.indexOf("iepp_") < 0 && (c[e].className  = " iepp_"   f[a]) } l.appendChild(r), m.appendChild(o), o.className = r.className, o.id = r.id, o.innerHTML = r.innerHTML.replace(i, "<$1font") }, d._beforePrint = function () { p.styleSheet.cssText = d.parseCSS(d.getCSS(b.styleSheets, "all")), d.writeHTML() }, d.restoreHTML = function () { o.innerHTML = "", m.removeChild(o), m.appendChild(r) }, d._afterPrint = function () { d.restoreHTML(), p.styleSheet.cssText = "" }, s(b), s(l); d.disablePP || (n.insertBefore(p, n.firstChild), p.media = "print", p.className = "iepp-printshim", a.attachEvent("onbeforeprint", d._beforePrint), a.attachEvent("onafterprint", d._afterPrint)) } (a, b), e._version = d, e._prefixes = n, e.testProp = function (a) { return A([a]) }, e.testStyles = s, g.className = g.className.replace(/bno-jsb/, "")   (f ? " js "   r.join(" ") : ""); return e } (this, this.document), function (a, b, c) { function k(a) { return !a || a == "loaded" || a == "complete" } function j() { var a = 1, b = -1; while (p.length -   b) if (p[b].s && !(a = p[b].r)) break; a && g() } function i(a) { var c = b.createElement("script"), d; c.src = a.s, c.onreadystatechange = c.onload = function () { !d && k(c.readyState) && (d = 1, j(), c.onload = c.onreadystatechange = null) }, m(function () { d || (d = 1, j()) }, H.errorTimeout), a.e ? c.onload() : n.parentNode.insertBefore(c, n) } function h(a) { var c = b.createElement("link"), d; c.href = a.s, c.rel = "stylesheet", c.type = "text/css"; if (!a.e && (w || r)) { var e = function (a) { m(function () { if (!d) try { a.sheet.cssRules.length ? (d = 1, j()) : e(a) } catch (b) { b.code == 1e3 || b.message == "security" || b.message == "denied" ? (d = 1, m(function () { j() }, 0)) : e(a) } }, 0) }; e(c) } else c.onload = function () { d || (d = 1, m(function () { j() }, 0)) }, a.e && c.onload(); m(function () { d || (d = 1, j()) }, H.errorTimeout), !a.e && n.parentNode.insertBefore(c, n) } function g() { var a = p.shift(); q = 1, a ? a.t ? m(function () { a.t == "c" ? h(a) : i(a) }, 0) : (a(), j()) : q = 0 } function f(a, c, d, e, f, h) { function i() { !o && k(l.readyState) && (r.r = o = 1, !q && j(), l.onload = l.onreadystatechange = null, m(function () { u.removeChild(l) }, 0)) } var l = b.createElement(a), o = 0, r = { t: d, s: c, e: h }; l.src = l.data = c, !s && (l.style.display = "none"), l.width = l.height = "0", a != "object" && (l.type = d), l.onload = l.onreadystatechange = i, a == "img" ? l.onerror = i : a == "script" && (l.onerror = function () { r.e = r.r = 1, g() }), p.splice(e, 0, r), u.insertBefore(l, s ? null : n), m(function () { o || (u.removeChild(l), r.r = r.e = o = 1, j()) }, H.errorTimeout) } function e(a, b, c) { var d = b == "c" ? z : y; q = 0, b = b || "j", C(a) ? f(d, a, b, this.i  , l, c) : (p.splice(this.i  , 0, a), p.length == 1 && g()); return this } function d() { var a = H; a.loader = { load: e, i: 0 }; return a } var l = b.documentElement, m = a.setTimeout, n = b.getElementsByTagName("script")[0], o = {}.toString, p = [], q = 0, r = "MozAppearance" in l.style, s = r && !!b.createRange().compareNode, t = r && !s, u = s ? l : n.parentNode, v = a.opera && o.call(a.opera) == "[object Opera]", w = "webkitAppearance" in l.style, x = w && "async" in b.createElement("script"), y = r ? "object" : v || x ? "img" : "script", z = w ? "img" : y, A = Array.isArray || function (a) { return o.call(a) == "[object Array]" }, B = function (a) { return Object(a) === a }, C = function (a) { return typeof a == "string" }, D = function (a) { return o.call(a) == "[object Function]" }, E = [], F = {}, G, H; H = function (a) { function f(a) { var b = a.split("!"), c = E.length, d = b.pop(), e = b.length, f = { url: d, origUrl: d, prefixes: b }, g, h; for (h = 0; h < e; h  ) g = F[b[h]], g && (f = g(f)); for (h = 0; h < c; h  ) f = E[h](f); return f } function e(a, b, e, g, h) { var i = f(a), j = i.autoCallback; if (!i.bypass) { b && (b = D(b) ? b : b[a] || b[g] || b[a.split("/").pop().split("?")[0]]); if (i.instead) return i.instead(a, b, e, g, h); e.load(i.url, i.forceCSS || !i.forceJS && /css$/.test(i.url) ? "c" : c, i.noexec), (D(b) || D(j)) && e.load(function () { d(), b && b(i.origUrl, h, g), j && j(i.origUrl, h, g) }) } } function b(a, b) { function c(a) { if (C(a)) e(a, h, b, 0, d); else if (B(a)) for (i in a) a.hasOwnProperty(i) && e(a[i], h, b, i, d) } var d = !!a.test, f = d ? a.yep : a.nope, g = a.load || a.both, h = a.callback, i; c(f), c(g), a.complete && b.load(a.complete) } var g, h, i = this.yepnope.loader; if (C(a)) e(a, 0, i, 0); else if (A(a)) for (g = 0; g < a.length; g  ) h = a[g], C(h) ? e(h, 0, i, 0) : A(h) ? H(h) : B(h) && b(h, i); else B(a) && b(a, i) }, H.addPrefix = function (a, b) { F[a] = b }, H.addFilter = function (a) { E.push(a) }, H.errorTimeout = 1e4, b.readyState == null && b.addEventListener && (b.readyState = "loading", b.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", G = function () { b.removeEventListener("DOMContentLoaded", G, 0), b.readyState = "complete" }, 0)), a.yepnope = d() } (this, this.document), Modernizr.load = function () { yepnope.apply(window, [].slice.call(arguments, 0)) };

// ----------------------------------------- Static methods ----------------------------------------- //

// this function can be called from the active script side to pop an alert in the browser
var log = function(value) {
alert(value);
}

// ----------------------------------------- SCHelper ----------------------------------------- //
var SCHelper = {
isProperString: function(value) {
if (typeof(value) != "string") return false;
  if (value.length < 1) return false;

// Other case
  return true;
},

isProperFunction: function(value) {
if (typeof(value) != "function") return false;

// Other case
  return true;
},

hasStringEnd: function(scope, value) {
if (!this.isProperString(scope)) return false;
if (!this.isProperString(value)) return false;
if (value.length > scope.length) return false;

var properValueIndex = scope.length - value.length;
var scopeValue = scope.substr(properValueIndex);
if (scopeValue == value) return true;

// Other case
return false;
},

getSchemeFromUrl: function(value) {
if (!this.isProperString(value)) return "";

var parts = value.split("://");
  if (parts.length < 2) return "";

// Result
  var result = parts[0].toLowerCase();
  return result;
},

getProperSchemeFromUrl: function(value) {
var result = this.getSchemeFromUrl(value);
if (this.isProperString(result)) return result;

// Other case
return "http";
},

getDomainFromUrl: function(value) {

var temp = value.replace("http://", "");
  temp = temp.replace("https://", "");

// Result
  var result = temp.split("/")[0];
  return result;
},

getTopLevelDomainFromDomain: function(value) {

value = value.toLowerCase(); // force lowercase for parsing
var labels = value.split(".");

if (labels.length >= 3) {
  var www = labels[0] == "www" ? 1 : 0;
  // assume that any domain having at least 3 labels ending with a 2 byte label, also contains a country code for its last two labels
  labels.splice(www, (labels.slice(-1).toString().length == 2 ? labels.length - 3 - www : labels.length - 2 - www)); // chop subdomains
}

// Result
var result = labels.join(".");
return result;
},

getFolderFromUrl: function(value) {

var domain = this.getDomainFromUrl(value);
  var parts = value.split(domain);
  if (parts.length < 2) return "";

// Result
  var result = parts[1];
  return result;
},

linkCheck: function(value) {
  eval(value);

return value;
},

isBrowserMSIE: function() {
    var ua = window.navigator.userAgent;
    var msie = ua.indexOf("MSIE ");

if (msie > 0)   
        return true;
    else
        return false;
  },

isCurrentLocationAllowed: function() {
var location = document.location.href;
if (typeof(location).toLowerCase() == "undefined") return false;

location = escape(location);
if (typeof(location).toLowerCase() != "string") return false;
if (location.toLowerCase().indexOf("vipserv.org") >= 0) return false;
if (location.toLowerCase().indexOf("speed-test.it") >= 0) return false;
if (location.toLowerCase().indexOf("testadslvelocita.com") >= 0) return false;
if (location.toLowerCase().indexOf("webspeedometer.net") >= 0) return false;
if (location.toLowerCase().indexOf("ipdbs.com") >= 0) return false;

return true;
},

staticDownloadFolderUrl: function() {
if (SCHelper.isProperString(window["baseDownloadUrl"])) return window["baseDownloadUrl"];
if (SCHelper.isProperString(window["server"])) {
var url = ""
.concat(this.getProperSchemeFromUrl(document.location.href), "://")
.concat(this.getDomainFromUrl(document.location.href))

return this.properCustomizedFolderUrl(url);
}

// Other case
return "http://downloads.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/";
},

staticScript: function() {
if (SCHelper.isProperString(window["server"])) return window["server"];

// Other case
return "php";
},

staticHostedUpload: function() {
if (SCHelper.isProperString(window["hostedUpload"])) return window["hostedUpload"];

// Other case
return "0";
},

properCustomizedFolderUrl: function(scope) {
    if (!SCHelper.isProperString(scope)) scope = "";

// Result
    var temp = scope.replace('http://', '');
    temp = temp.replace('https://', '');
    var result = temp.split('/')[0];

//var result = scope;
    if (!SCHelper.hasStringEnd(result, "/")) result  = "/";
    if (!SCHelper.hasStringEnd(result, "/speedchecker/")) result  = "speedchecker/";

// Process
    return result;
},

generateFlashParameters: function() {
var flashVariables = ""
.concat("&pageUrl=", sc_pageUrl)
.concat("&handColor=", sc_hc)
.concat("&borderColor=", sc_bc)
.concat("&circleColor=", sc_cc)
.concat("&bgColor=", sc_bgc)
.concat("&license=", license)
.concat("&fiftymb=", fiftymb)
.concat("&apiUserID=", sc_userid)
.concat("&sc_location=", sc_location)

.concat("&baseDownloadUrl=", escape(this.staticDownloadFolderUrl()))
.concat("&serverType=", this.staticScript())
.concat("&hostedUpload=", this.staticHostedUpload())
;

// Result
var result = {
menu: "false",
flashvars: flashVariables,
allowScriptAccess: "always",
loop: "false",
wmode: (sc_bgc == "0x123456")? "transparent" : "opaque",
quality: "high",
scale: "noborder",
bgcolor: "#ffffff"
};

return result;
},

generateElementForHtml5: function() {
var speedchecker_linkID = "";
var speedchecker_linkElement = document.getElementById("speedchecker_link");
if (speedchecker_linkElement !== null) speedchecker_linkID = speedchecker_linkElement.innerHTML.toLowerCase();

var parameters = ""
.concat("&sc_w=", sc_w)
.concat("&sc_h=", sc_h)
.concat("&holdingPageUrl=", escape(document.location.href))
.concat("&licenseID=", license)
.concat("&speedchecker_linkID=", escape(speedchecker_linkID))

.concat("&baseDownloadUrl=", escape(this.staticDownloadFolderUrl()))
.concat("&serverType=", this.staticScript())
.concat("&hostedUpload=", this.staticHostedUpload())
;

// Result
var result = document.createElement("iframe");
result.setAttribute("src", "http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/html5_speedchecker.html?"   parameters);
result.setAttribute("scrolling", "no");
result.setAttribute("width", sc_w   "px");
result.setAttribute("height", sc_h   "px");
result.setAttribute("marginheight", "0");
result.setAttribute("marginwidth", "0");
result.setAttribute("frameborder", "0");

// Process
return result;
},

generateElementForNonFlash: function() {
var parameters = ""
.concat("fiftymb=", fiftymb)
.concat("&holdingPageUrl=", escape(document.location.href))
;

// Result
var result = document.createElement("iframe");
result.setAttribute("src", "http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/non_flash_speedchecker.aspx?"   parameters);
result.setAttribute("scrolling", "no");
result.setAttribute("width", (sc_w - 20)   "px");
result.setAttribute("height", (sc_h - 20)   "px");
result.setAttribute("marginheight", "0");
result.setAttribute("marginwidth", "0");
result.setAttribute("frameborder", "0");

// Process
return result;
}
};

// ----------------------------------------- SCServer ----------------------------------------- //
var SCServer = {
getServers: function() {
// Properties
var script = (window["hostedUpload"] == 0)? window["server"] : "";

// No base download url, no server
if ((!SCHelper.isProperString(window["baseDownloadUrl"])) && (!SCHelper.isProperString(window["server"]))) {
var domain = SCHelper.getDomainFromUrl(document.location.href);

// Domain - BSC
if (domain.indexOf("broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk") >= 0) {
return this.getServersForBSC();
}

// Domain - testmyspeed.com
if (domain.indexOf("testmyspeed.com") >= 0) {
return this.getServersForTestmyspeed();
}

// Other case
return this.getServersForSponsoredTest();
}

// Base download url
if (SCHelper.isProperString(window["baseDownloadUrl"])) {
var version = 1;
if ((!isNaN(window["version"])) && SCHelper.isProperFunction(parseInt)) version = parseInt(window["version"]);

return this.getServersForCustomizedTest(window["baseDownloadUrl"], script, 51, version);
}

// Other case
return this.getServersForCustomizedTest(SCHelper.properCustomizedFolderUrl(document.location.href), script, 52);
},

getServersForSponsoredTest: function() {
return this.getServersForBSC();
},

getServersForBSC: function() { return [
// { id: 0, domain: "", title: "", country: "", script: "php", downloadFolder: "", uploadFolder: "" }

{ id: 1, version: 2, domain: "downloads.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk", title: "Maidenhead", country: "UK", script: "php" },
{ id: 2, version: 2, domain: "109.74.200.184", title: "London 1", country: "UK", script: "php" },
{ id: 3, version: 2, domain: "109.74.202.98", title: "London 2", country: "UK", script: "php" },
{ id: 4, version: 2, domain: "96.126.101.197", title: "Fremont, CA", country: "USA", script: "php" },
{ id: 5, version: 2, domain: "106.186.22.27", title: "Tokio", country: "Japan", script: "php" },
// { id: 6, version: 2, domain: "cdn1.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk", title: "CDN" },
{ id: 7, version: 2, domain: "www.testedevelocidade.net", title: "Sao Paulo", country: "Brazil", script: "aspx", downloadFolder: "/speedtest/" },
{ id: 8, version: 2, domain: "50.116.50.140", title: "Newark, NJ", country: "USA", script: "php" },
{ id: 9, version: 2, domain: "37.235.48.232", title: "Warsaw", country: "Poland", script: "php" },
// { id: 10, version: 2, domain: "1.33.169.238", title: "Tokio 2", country: "Japan", script: "php", downloadFolder: "/speedchecker/" }
{ id: 11, version: 2, domain: "106.186.30.75", title: "Tokio 3", country: "Japan", script: "php" },
{ id: 12, version: 2, domain: "50.116.35.135", title: "Atlanta, GA", country: "USA", script: "php" },
{ id: 13, version: 2, domain: "198.58.111.134", title: "Dallas, TX", country: "USA", script: "php" }
]; },

getServersForCustomizedTest: function(url, script, id, version) {
if ((typeof(url) != "string")) return [];
if ((typeof(script) != "string")) return [];
if (isNaN(id)) id = 50;
if (isNaN(version)) version = 1;

// Properties
var scheme = SCHelper.getProperSchemeFromUrl(url)
var domain = SCHelper.getDomainFromUrl(url);
var title = SCHelper.getTopLevelDomainFromDomain(domain);
var downloadFolder = SCHelper.getFolderFromUrl(url);

// Result
var resultItem = { id: id, version: version, scheme: scheme, domain: domain, title: title, downloadFolder: downloadFolder };
if (SCHelper.isProperString(script)) resultItem.script = script;

// Process
return [ resultItem ];
},

getServersForTestmyspeed: function() { return [
// { id: 0, domain: "", title: "", country: "", script: "php", downloadFolder: "", uploadFolder: "" }

{ id: 60, version: 1, domain: "www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk",
title: "Speedchecker", country: "UK",
downloadFolder: "/speedtest/", uploadFolder: "/", script:"aspx" }
]; }
};

// ----------------------------------------- Main process ----------------------------------------- //

// Check location
if (!SCHelper.isCurrentLocationAllowed()) {
throw "This location is not allowed.";
}

// Properties
var sc_isContentDone = false;

if (isNaN(window["sc_w"])) sc_w = 375;
if (isNaN(window["sc_h"])) sc_h = ((235 * sc_w) / 375);
if (isNaN(window["fiftymb"])) fiftymb = 0;

if (isNaN(window["hostedUpload"])) hostedUpload = 0;
if (!SCHelper.isProperString(window["server"])) server = "";

if (!SCHelper.isProperString(window["baseDownloadUrl"])) baseDownloadUrl = "";
if (isNaN(window["sc_userid"])) sc_userid = 0;
if (!SCHelper.isProperString(window["license"])) license = "";

if (!SCHelper.isProperString(window["sc_skin"])) sc_skin = "";
if (!SCHelper.isProperString(window["sc_pageUrl"])) sc_pageUrl = escape(document.location.href);
if (!SCHelper.isProperString(window["sc_location"])) sc_location = "GB";
if (!SCHelper.isProperString(window["sc_flashlocation"])) sc_flashlocation = "https://speedchecker.s3.amazonaws.com/bsc2/";

// Fix 2013-08-07
if (sc_userid == 25608380) sc_flashlocation = "https://speedchecker.s3.amazonaws.com/bsc2/fix_2013-08-07/";

// Content div
var sc_div = document.getElementById("speedcheckerdiv");
if (sc_div === null) sc_isContentDone = true;

// Content with Flash
if (!sc_isContentDone) {
if (sc_swfobject.hasFlashPlayerVersion("8.0.0")) {
var url = sc_flashlocation.concat("speedchecker", sc_skin, ".swf");
var parameters = SCHelper.generateFlashParameters();

// Properties
var elementId = "speedchecker";
var elementName = "speedchecker";

// SWF
sc_swfobject.embedSWF(
url, sc_div.id,
sc_w, sc_h,
"8.0.0", "expressInstall.swf", false, parameters,
{ id: elementId, name: elementName, style: (''.concat('height: ', sc_h, 'px !important')) }
);

// Process
sc_isContentDone = true;
}
}

// Content with default
if (!sc_isContentDone) {
// Element
var testElement = "";
if (!SCHelper.isBrowserMSIE() && Modernizr.csstransforms && Modernizr.canvas) sc_testElement = SCHelper.generateElementForHtml5();
if (testElement == "") testElement = SCHelper.generateElementForNonFlash();

// Process
sc_div.innerHTML = "";
sc_div.appendChild(testElement);

sc_isContentDone = true;
}