Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: EZPZ ask us to use CloudFlare to "help with issues"  (Read 791 times)

snadge

EZPZ ask us to use CloudFlare to "help with issues"
« on: 11 December 2013, 23:32:24 »
Advertisement
can you believe it?  EZPZ hosting cant even keep a forum, that, for the most part has only me and/or tom online and for the less part has 4 or so members online at the same time that might make a couple of posts per day...they advise we use CLOUDFLARE to ease on the slow problems lol...!!!

cloudflare is no good to us as its only good for static websites that dont change much if at all...

our forum was offline before for 5 minutes...obviously just seconds before EZPZ reply the forum magically comes back online and they say "its working perfectly..??" - this happens a lot with EZPZ and did with HXN too... so they check, fix and deny issues

god I cant wait until we move again and if its the same there then we'll just have to look at heart internet and coughing up more dough!

snadge

Re: EZPZ ask us to use CloudFlare to "help with issues"
« Reply #1 on: 12 December 2013, 09:08:24 »
I have disabled our daily backups and spread out our daily crons jobs to run at different times during the night instead of all at 5am as EZPZ say this might have impact....hmmm... i dunno about that!