Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: welcome to TECH FORUM...  (Read 2730 times)

snadge

welcome to TECH FORUM...
« on: 25 November 2011, 03:21:20 »
Advertisement
well finally got it working, its still a work in progress but this is the jist of it...  we can do so much more here...we will have some teething problems, but having our OWN forum is so much better as it means WE are in charge and have FULL CONTROL.

There are a million things we can do here that we couldnt on DSL Buddy, this forum software is full of options and extra function compared to zetaboards, namely the "email notification of replies" is available and is set to ON by default for all users, you can turn this off should you wish, I havent got that working yet, will get it running tomorrow though...  you can also use TABLES in posts to create structured 'webpage like' posts, we no longer have to PAY to get rid of adverts, although now there are server costs but this costs less than what the Ad Removal was, we have ability to install add-on packages to increase function on the forum.

just too much to mention, I will list it all as time goes on.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask...im going to bed as its V.Late (4am) ive been on all night getting this forum finished.

hope you enjoy :)

Offline Blue

• VIP Member
Re: welcome to TECH4TALK...
« Reply #1 on: 25 November 2011, 16:35:05 »
 ;D Well this looks like a place where we can settle down I hope, as all the changes were getting a bit much not that it was anyone's fault but it looks like you (snadge) have got it sussed this time.     

snadge

Re: welcome to TECH4TALK...
« Reply #2 on: 25 November 2011, 17:13:17 »
yep, we are our own boss here and much better forum software with all the PROPER forum capabilitys that zetaboards lacked