Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MOVED!! :)  (Read 877 times)

Offline thar

Re: MOVED!! :)
« Reply #20 on: 03 May 2018, 21:13:54 »
gas is on, GP registered, starting to paint some dirty entrance walls with cheap magnolia to tidy it up

just want to say thanks for everyones support :)
Good to hear things are coming together 1bit! There's nothing wrong with cheap magnolia, (we use b&q's)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline Roco

• STAFF - Global Moderator
  • Super-Hero Member
« Reply #21 on: 06 May 2018, 00:28:02 »
Hi 1bit , looks like  the May bank holiday weather is going to be good,
take break from painting etc ,   take some time to appreciate your surrounding and the weather , indeed ďRome wasnít in a dayĒ,  ;)

Offline KRW

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #22 on: 07 May 2018, 04:32:17 »
Yep I agree , take that short walk to the beach with beach mat and sunbathe in the sun.
Don't forget the factor 50 sun lotion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Home 64bit    Vodafone router
Down/Up Connect Speed  80/20 Mbp (max speed 70Mb/19Mb) updated
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/results.html?id=1483655240613837255

Offline fudgietheoriginal

• Full-Time Member
« Reply #23 on: 29 May 2018, 08:51:56 »
gas is on, GP registered, starting to paint some dirty entrance walls with cheap magnolia to tidy it up

Have you got it all sorted now? :)
Sorry haven't been on much ATM, making hay while the sun shines ;)

Offline Roco

• STAFF - Global Moderator
  • Super-Hero Member
« Reply #24 on: 29 May 2018, 21:11:33 »

Have you got it all sorted now? :)
Sorry haven't been on much ATM, making hay while the sun shines ;)
indeed where is 1bit
good move on making Hay Fudgie, it's now making £3.50 a bale  ;D

Offline 1bit

• STAFF - Technical Expert
  • Must be an Admin?
    • Tech Forum
« Reply #25 on: 03 June 2018, 21:14:37 »
im here - just having some problems with cramps, screaming baby & anxiety all preventing me from sleeping much if at all & its had me ill - at dr's tomoz
PlusNet VDSL Fibre 40/10
BT HomeHub 5B (Broadcom 63168) <---> ECI Dslam (Lantiq M41a)

Offline KRW

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #26 on: 06 June 2018, 07:38:28 »
Sorry to hear that, are you getting out they the fresh / sea air refreshes the mind and body.
Now the sun's out have thought of taking up geocaching, https://www.geocaching.com/play

When I have more myself I'll be taking it up again.

The walking will help with sleep loss if you do enough you'll be to knackered not to sleep.

Had look and there are a 132 caches within 3 miles of Cullercoats, further 60 10 miles

You use you mobile, there's a geocaching app.

Only a suggestion, could start a forum group if others are interested, adding pictures of walks , sites etc

• Full-Time Member
« Reply #27 on: 06 June 2018, 11:34:45 »
Sorry to hear that, are you getting out they the fresh / sea air refreshes the mind and body.
Now the sun's out have thought of taking up geocaching, https://www.geocaching.com/play

When I have more myself I'll be taking it up again.

The walking will help with sleep loss if you do enough you'll be to knackered not to sleep.

Had look and there are a 132 caches within 3 miles of Cullercoats, further 60 10 miles

You use you mobile, there's a geocaching app.

Only a suggestion, could start a forum group if others are interested, adding pictures of walks , sites etc

Good suggestion, most people like a good treasure hunt. ;)

The treasure hunts we used to play before the internet and mobile phones would get alittle rough, no adult supervision required. First to the treasure and we use sticks rocks and dirt for weapons...defensive only.... Now I think about it...It was every man for himself, sure you would start off in teams but it didn't take long before it became more like a war than a treasure hunt. But it was fun and I always sleep like a baby aftewards..... The funny thing is, there never was any treasure ;)

How are you 1bit?

These days I don't have enough time to spare

Offline 1bit

• Must be an Admin?
    • Tech Forum
« Reply #28 on: 06 June 2018, 14:19:15 »
many, many, thanks guys

- i was so sick if my life yestedary (no sleep for 3 nights / but just 1 hour a night for 2 weeks before at about 4-5am) i went to my GP and he gave me 5 nights worth of zopiclone which is a no-additive sleeping tablet whiich can make u sickly next day and i have been getting about 1 hour walk a day and eating only about 1000 calories, but suppose thats not enough but i felt so much etter today after sleeping tablet, ive been all over and going to do some painting for my gran, i have to sleep in the living room as i can hear the screaming baby next door 5am-9pm then various points throughout the day - now i know why the last tenant moved out..it about 12 months old but is the size of a 3yr old so has lungs on you can ear from 2 streets away and the walls are just studded walls (No brick or block) she stamps about too and it drives me crazy - it imprinted on me and i could hear it wheh she wasnt screaming, in bed i suffered from anxiety too with lack of sleep and had to practice breathing excersizes, kept looking at my phone to check the time to see how long i had left before she would start,, i played the crying sound to my dad who saud its totally unnacpatble.. i duno what a single women with a baby in a 1 bed block of flats is doing here?? she should be in a house.. all other neighbours are spot on...

so im trying to pull myself around and even started reading the bible and saying prayers.

i need routine so going to draw one up and only allow certain amount of time on PC etc= need yo be out mixing with people
PlusNet VDSL Fibre 40/10

Offline KRW

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #29 on: 06 June 2018, 15:06:30 »
Welldone, It's great that you know what you need to do and to create strategies to help.

We are all here on the forum sometime or other and one of us will offer an ear to listen and help.

• Full-Time Member
« Reply #30 on: 07 June 2018, 11:59:27 »
Hello 1bit.
Well done mate.

I found pslams at night good, to help sleep.
Proverbs in the day practical.

Offline 1bit

• Must be an Admin?
    • Tech Forum
« Reply #31 on: 08 June 2018, 11:34:33 »
3rd night lovey sleep but forgot to put my earplugs in a birds & baby woke slightly
 &
i got loads of stuff of my mam yesterday - tons
Wardrobe (collapsible) with all the things needed to build it
Tons of food
New bedding n sheets
Red glass Candle holders
Pillow cushions
Pole for bedroom curtain
Kitchen roller blind
lined living room kitchens x4 which work s treat
And,,, 4 x thickly lined curtains for living room as Iím sleeping it in for the noise, works a treat as long as I font forget to put earplugs in so can have window open

And  a cooker thatís getting delivered today or next few day for £35 (free off my mam for a housewarming)...s so all I need now is a coffee table, pc monitor to get this thing (TV) on the unit where it should be) & some paint

so i pray every night n read bible for 30 minutes in the morning and try to help others and hopefully they listen

geting there, my only worry is when i stop tablets stop working i will not sleep again, i been great so far....hopefully i i keep up the hard work - business iot wil help it
PlusNet VDSL Fibre 40/10

Offline 1bit

• Must be an Admin?
    • Tech Forum
« Reply #32 on: 08 June 2018, 16:20:54 »
got myself at 1400x900 acer monitor for £4 in second hand shop - VGA like but does the  job

cooker is here, just needs hooking up when i get paid, me gran is buying me a new asher next week :)
PlusNet VDSL Fibre 40/10

• Full-Time Member
« Reply #33 on: 11 June 2018, 23:00:32 »
Hello 1bit.
Nice score on the monitor, as you say VGA does the job for the moment.

It's good to hear your sleeping better. It's very kind of you to help others...But baby steps, take it easy and focus on your well being mate. It's not a selfish thing to put yourself first but more of a self worth thing to do..If that makes sence ;) :)