Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who do you want as your next Prime-minister?  (Read 147 times)

Offline 1bit

• STAFF - Technical Expert
  • Must be an Admin?
    • Tech Forum
Who do you want as your next Prime-minister?
« on: 19 April 2017, 15:33:23 »
Advertisement
VDSL Fibre 40/2
BT HomeHub 5B (Broadcom 63168) <---> ECI Dslam (Lantiq Chipset)
on PlusNet

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
Re: Who do you want as your next Prime-minister?
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2017, 01:18:27 »
Shame Putin  isn't standing   C:-)
i go with Brenda from Bristol , and yet again I won't be voting , >:D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY7W61hi-es

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: 22 April 2017, 04:06:07 »
just to add  my thoughts
Given up on UK politics were we ever fully ďunited ď ?  I read so much about the North- South prosperity divide,  yes I guess London is the hot spot for money gained  off the backs  of the industrial North  ,  well  believe me it ainít all honey& roses  for the working folk in London , it comes at a price,  hence I sold up and  moved rural for my retirement , sure slower BB  no street lighting + the village straw sucking  Doc ,  nearest cinema is 10 miles away my local shop  the co- op is in the front room of a converted house , LOL ,
Politics? What has it ever done for me ,  hence I donít vote ,  but looking forward to the door to door party canvassers ,  could be my this years only free  entertainment , 

Offline fudgietheoriginal

« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2017, 17:28:10 »
just to add  my thoughts
Given up on UK politics were we ever fully ďunited ď ?  I read so much about the North- South prosperity divide,  yes I guess London is the hot spot for money gained  off the backs  of the industrial North  ,  well  believe me it ainít all honey& roses  for the working folk in London , it comes at a price,  hence I sold up and  moved rural for my retirement , sure slower BB  no street lighting + the village straw sucking  Doc ,  nearest cinema is 10 miles away my local shop  the co- op is in the front room of a converted house , LOL ,
Politics? What has it ever done for me ,  hence I donít vote ,  but looking forward to the door to door party canvassers ,  could be my this years only free  entertainment ,

I believe you Roco.
People seem to suffer with...The grass is greener on the other side of the fence attiude here in GB.
Where in OZ it's the she'll be right attitude. That's not always a good thing when the piston has gone though the side of block flames are then coming out from under the bonnet while driving to work. She'll be right mate. True story! :) (Opel Engine)

All politions need the P**s taken out of them at one time or another.
I vote because then it gives me the right to moan.  lol:1