Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Who would Win ?  (Read 183 times)

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
Who would Win ?
« on: 09 April 2017, 00:18:35 »
Advertisement
Who would Win ?
I guess the ultimate game of WoW,  the USA –Russia , counting out Europe ,(only collateral damage)
Seems  like May has backed the USA, with prior knowledge ,   well she didn’t ask me or my clenching buttocks,  apparently the ticking Armageddon  clock is hesitating  1 second from doomsday , hopefully the cheapo £ shop batteries have expired? should I waste the effort cleaning my windows ,  or say to my neighbours wife how about a final ,  should I convince her its now or never babe  after triggering my car alarm,
Is WW3 that close ? is anyone that dumb  apart from Trump 

Offline fudgietheoriginal

Re: Who would Win ?
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2017, 07:14:15 »
I think the answer is, no one would win.  :-\
Well certaintly not the common man.

But if I were to back anyone? It would be the British ( My Granfather did and his grandfather...)
Why would I do that? Because peolple are predictable for most part.

Those who don't beleive me Read The Art of War :D :)

Offline 1bit

• STAFF - Technical Expert
  • Must be an Admin?
    • Tech Forum
« Reply #2 on: 09 April 2017, 18:28:32 »
I aint got patience for reading.... Ive read one book IMMEDIATE ACTION by ANDY McNAB (ex SAS) n that was only because I was in jail for 80 days in 2000 (dont worry... nothing serious, just my dads Poll Tax Arrears...long story but true)

but it just be holocaust worldwide, everyone trying to bunker, anyone seen TREMORS? hehe funny guy in that, him n his wife are die hard weapon experts and have a nuclear bunker full of every weapon you can get n the creature still breaks through and gets them... but its the guys attitude..quite funny

VDSL Fibre 40/2
BT HomeHub 5B (Broadcom 63168) <---> ECI Dslam (Lantiq Chipset)
on PlusNet

« Reply #3 on: 09 April 2017, 20:03:00 »
Not been to jail, but that doesn't make me a better than those that have, just quicker. :angel:  lol:1
You did your time, fair play to ya.

Offline 1bit

• Must be an Admin?
    • Tech Forum
« Reply #4 on: 10 April 2017, 09:58:19 »
Not been to jail, but that doesn't make me a better than those that have, just quicker. :angel:  lol:1
You did your time, fair play to ya.

hehe  :)  nah serious Fudgie it weren't my bill... I was 17/18 and living in his cottage while claiming benefits... well its the owner of the house responsible for the Poll Tax... not ur 17/18 yr old son living with ya payin it via board!!

he threw it in fire..we have exact same name...7 years later i went to jail for it cos i was easier to find as he was working abroad - like i say long story but truth
VDSL Fibre 40/2
on PlusNet

« Reply #5 on: 10 April 2017, 11:22:08 »
I believe you.
I've been arrested many times....All  turned out to be false allegations. Infact one person was prosecuted for perverting the course of justice. Another long story mate.
Even had an armed responce unit come for me on a Sunday morning. They soon realised they had been had, they were not happy campers...
I call it Gun Sunday. :D

Offline 1bit

• Must be an Admin?
    • Tech Forum
« Reply #6 on: 10 April 2017, 15:10:59 »
I believe you.
I've been arrested many times....All  turned out to be false allegations. Infact one person was prosecuted for perverting the course of justice. Another long story mate.
Even had an armed responce unit come for me on a Sunday morning. They soon realised they had been had, they were not happy campers...

did you get 'swatted' by some arsehole(s)

this is a thing now where (on twitch a game streaming service) people accidentally leak their details and some phones police and gets the SWAT team around during their liver stream (loads in youtube)
VDSL Fibre 40/2
on PlusNet

Offline Roco

• Super-Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: 10 April 2017, 22:58:19 »
I once got  arrested as a murder suspect ,  some loon had phoned the police from a old style  red public phone box , confessing  to killing a woman  and weighing down her body and dumping her in a local river , his phone call was 1.15 pm , police kept surveillance on the phone box ,  I was walking past with  my  mothers dog , (unfortunately a French poodle ), I begged  her to buy a husky with blue eyes , do kids ever get listened too ?
 sure enough the body was found , estimated time of death  was 15 years previous  ,  that would have made me a 6 year old suspect,    the local cop shop  receiving Sergeant tok one look at me and said you must be joking  he would hurt a fly  , known him since his nappy days ,  least I got a ride home  in a wolesey  police car  with bells ringing to get greeted by Mum and ½ the street of curious neighbours   , most thinking I knew that kid wasn’t right , ………maybe  I often wonder if they might have been right  LOL
back on topic
usa-russia ww3  ,outcome  , just saying  might start learning  the Slavic language  ,
at least I got a head start my best friend/gal is Russian ,
HECK , Roco  translates to Pokko ,  , hint ? time to to cut out the pork pies , maybe my gal is right

« Reply #8 on: 12 April 2017, 09:24:29 »
I believe you.

did you get 'swatted' by some arsehole(s)

this is a thing now where (on twitch a game streaming service) people accidentally leak their details and some phones police and gets the SWAT team around during their liver stream (loads in youtube)

I think so, have the whole thing on CCTV mate.
Plus it didn't do my reputation any harm in the village. :angel:

« Reply #9 on: 12 April 2017, 09:31:26 »
I once got  arrested as a murder suspect ,  some loon had phoned the police from a old style  red public phone box , confessing  to killing a woman  and weighing down her body and dumping her in a local river , his phone call was 1.15 pm , police kept surveillance on the phone box ,  I was walking past with  my  mothers dog , (unfortunately a French poodle ), I begged  her to buy a husky with blue eyes , do kids ever get listened too ?
 sure enough the body was found , estimated time of death  was 15 years previous  ,  that would have made me a 6 year old suspect,    the local cop shop  receiving Sergeant tok one look at me and said you must be joking  he would hurt a fly  , known him since his nappy days ,  least I got a ride home  in a wolesey  police car  with bells ringing to get greeted by Mum and ½ the street of curious neighbours   , most thinking I knew that kid wasn’t right , ………maybe  I often wonder if they might have been right  LOL
back on topic
usa-russia ww3  ,outcome  , just saying  might start learning  the Slavic language  ,
at least I got a head start my best friend/gal is Russian ,
HECK , Roco  translates to Pokko ,  , hint ? time to to cut out the pork pies , maybe my gal is right

Gee roco, your a right criminal  lol:1

Not sure Russia wants to rule the world?
I always thought Germany were the one's who had plans for world domination.

« Reply #10 on: 12 April 2017, 09:34:37 »
The only country in recent times who have tried to rule the world is Germany.(W.W.2 and the EU)
Not Chinese, not the Japanese, not the Russians. Maybe the United Emerate states?